- Minimal if any priestly vocations for the respective dioceses
- Fading of religious vocations
- employment of ederly religious in diocesan curial positions
- increase of communion services through shortage of vocations
Dioceses will continue to decline that continue to follow a selective interpretation of Vatican II and subsequent church documents and decrees which exclude:
- The "more ancient form" of the Mass aka the Traditional Latin Mass
- The use of latin in the liturgy
- Gregorian chant and Polyphony
- The "Eastward position" or "Ad Orientem" celebrations
- Corpus Christi processions
- the entry of new religious institues following traditional forms
Unprecedented numbers of young men are entering our seminaries but only for those dioceses that really and genuinley support and encourage the reforms which the Successor of Peter has enacted and encouraged. Ultimately dioceses will be forced in the correct direction simply in order to survive.
So much is dependent on priestly vocations - clearly the vocations are there - so why aren't you getting them? Try the traditional experiment it never fails!